Friday, July 23, 2010

Real Life Put a Cramp in my Me Time

Back at work for five days now and I have not exercised once I am ashamed to admit.  Its been a rough week with getting back to normal timing and my little one is sick.  I had her to the emergency ward as she was have really bad stomach pains but as it turns out the doctors think its a virus (read, sorry mama, nothing we can do).  Her dad is here this weekend to help out and I am going to take advantage of his generosity by getting active.

It funny, the more active you are, the more you want to do.  The less you do, the more you feel like a sloth. I hope I can turn around my energy levels.  I need a kick in the ass (by myself) to get motivated. 

3 comments:

Unknown said...

So so true. The more you do, the more you want more. The less you do, the less you want to do. Thanks for that reminder (as I run my 5k tomorrow!!!)

Mindy said...

Think you hit the nail on the head with this one. i missed one day a the gym and it ended up turning into like 9! Well no more... i'm breakin that cycle. good luck with the rest of the month!

Karilynn said...

Glad that your little girl is "okay". And glad your baby's daddy is there! Get back in the swing of things and continue to kick your own ass!