Thursday, July 29, 2010

Great Time

It was fricken awesome.   I love Bon Jovi.  It was an amazing time.  I drank (way too much), danced (so hard I broke my bra strap), sang (my throat is sore today), and had a great time.  It was amazing.  Here are some pictures.  They aren't mine, my seats were good but not this good. 




Now I didn't go for a run yesterday as planned.  I couldn't get away from work early enough.  That was okay cause we ended up walking to the concert cause it was ridiculous to wait for the bus.  So to and from the concert we had a 5 k walk.  Plus about 90 minutes of dancing.  I am guessing I at least burned 800 calories,  (too bad my liquor consumption was so high).  And due to the fact that we had a late lunch (super yummy sushi) I didn't eat supper. 

This morning I dragged my butt out of bed for a run.  Once I started I realized that that was a bit foolish.  It was more of a jog/walk.  Plus, I got a running skirt and my legs kept rubbing together making running actually painful.  Next time I am going to stick with pants or but on some runners glide.  The main thing is I did it. I went out there.  It wasn't pretty but I got it done.

Have a wonderful weekend.  I am off to pack and shower then I am on the road. 

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for being such an inspiration! I've nominated you for an award. You can redeem it by going to my blog!

love,
Deb