Monday, July 19, 2010

I am Officially Back

Much to the chagrin of myself and my daughter, we did not win the lottery and thus are back to our regular lives today.  It is so funny that my three year old begged me to stay on holidays so we could just go the beach one more time.  Too cute.  We need to find out where the good lake spots are where we are and start partaking in some local laking too.  Back, tanned (yes I love to roast in the sun) and ready to go. 

I came to the realization that my vacation did not include nearly enough water.  I can tell because I am so dehydrated.  I have been drinking water like a madwomen today and can't seem to get enough.  I would sense periodically during vacation that I should increase the hydration levels but, to be honest, that didn't always happen.

I am happy to report that there has not been any gain on  my holidays.  I weighed myself once yesterday and there was no gain.  That was not a first thing in the morning weigh in so I am not sure if there has been any progress on the loss but a non-gain on holidays is a wonderful thing.  I totally credit that to my working out.  I had a few people comment how I look thinner today too.  I guess five boot camp workouts and numerous runs will do that for you.  The key now is to keep up the good fitness levels and increase the food diarizing.  I am not where I want to be in my training for my half marathon in October but then again, I am not that far off either. 

3 comments:

Karilynn said...

Congrats on no gain during 18 days of bliss!! Can't wait to see what this month brings for you! :)

Ellura said...

Sounds like you had a great time! Good for you - getting in all that exercise and keeping the weight off during vacation! Congrats!

Samantha Thomas said...

Good job on not gaining during a vacation. I love it when that happens!