Saturday, May 15, 2010

What a Beautiful Day

What a fricken great day!!!

I woke up all by myself (read, not woken up by my child), had time to read a chapter of my book, took a shower and even was able to spend some alone time outside with my morning tea (it was beautiful outside). I had to return a book so I took the opportunity to get a Starbucks americano with two pumps of white mocha (super yummy).

After some grocery shopping I took my wee one home for lunch before shuttling her off to a friends house so I can go to hot yoga. Guess what, as it was one of the first nice Saturdays in a long time, I was the only one at yoga. Yup, I got a private yoga lesson. It was wonderful. I worked by ass off (hard not to be noticed when its only you) and the sweat was pouring off me.

I then went to pick up some lights my dad ordered and got a super deal on a light I had my eye on (like 70% off).

Came back home to make a delicious supper of bbq salmon, baked sweet potato and grilled asparagus.

I watches a friend's child tonight which I was dreading as our children usually fight like crazy but guess what? They played like angels (well not exactly angles but really good).

With the exception of microwave popcorn, four potato chips and a coke zero I did great in my eating tonight. It was easy today. I didn't struggle with not eating bad food. I even spit out food that I mindlessly put in my mouth. I do way too much mindless eating and need to stop.

What a great day. I hope tomorrow is just as good. Love the sunshine and all the blessing that I had today. Very grateful.

1 comments:

Mindy said...

that does sound like a great day! the weather has been SOOO crazy here. Beautiful and sunny one day and rainy and icky the next. i hope you get more days like that and me too!