Thursday, May 6, 2010

Confession

I did horrible at this months weigh in. I mean horrible. I am exaggerating you are thinking (okay I admit I am a tad dramatic sometimes) but it was bad. So bad in fact that I currently weigh more now than I did in January. Yes that is right, five months and no weight loss. Well that is a bit of a lie, I did lose some weight and put it all back on and more. Eff.

This honestly just makes me want to eat. Umm, I think that is what got me into this situation. It is now time for some self control. Time to put the fork down and pick up the weights. Time to put myself in control of my own destiny, or at least the size of my ass.

2 comments:

Jen said...

Awwww, I'm sorry girl! that is way hard... I was feeling not great about this month, but I managed to weigh in at EXACTLY the same weight I did last month... strange, but I'll take it. I'm right there with ya though, with starting over, getting back on track! you are so inspiring, I love reading your blog, and I hope you jump back on the bandwagon with the rest of us, because it really is worth it! You can do it :)

Ellura said...

Hey Moi, I feel your pain. I am crying with you. I have not looked at a scale for weeks and finally stepped on mine yesterday. I did the same thing. You know, anyone who can go without chocolate for as long as you did, can do this weight loss thing. Lets get back on track and show everyone we are losers too. :)