Friday, May 21, 2010

I Run Like a Girl

So this week I have stepped it up a notch and have been running. Three times already this week and I did pilates today. Since my life has been a bit crazy I have been running over my lunch hour and it has been hot (about 86 degrees) so I have come back to work a hot, sweaty mess. Oh well, when you run like a girl, sometimes you have to pack some extra deodorant.

I tried to eat as clean as possible this week, there was a hiccup yesterday but it was a planned hiccup so I took it in stride. I find that if I eat even the smallest thing that is 'not clean' I get these horrible cravings to continue. I find that eating some protein really helps with leveling me out. Having a mix of carbs and protein every time I eat is wonderful for making those sugar and salt craving go away.

Lets hope my winning streak continues into the long weekend!!

0 comments: