Saturday, October 17, 2009

I Want to Pop my Face

I have a horrible sinus cold. It feels like I have a huge zit in my sinus that just needs to be popped - bad thing is I can't pop it. Yesterday at work my head hurt so much that I was sick to my stomach. When I take my sinus medication (Buckley cold and sinus rocks) I can function but when it wears off I am knocked on my ass.

Needless to say, I was planning to run yesterday and today and that did not happen. Tomorrow my plan is to set both of my alarms, one to wake up and take my Buckley's and one set an hour later to run.

On a high note, I get an child free afternoon tomorrow!!! One of the ladies I work with (I will call her DL) met my daughter about a month ago and it was love at first sight. My daughter actually keeps asking to go to DL's house (something DL promised when they met). This weekend everything works out. It is ridiculous how excited both of them are. I have a fitness expo to go to that supports a friend's running group so it is going to be great. If I have extra time, I may even get some shopping done.

Hopefully tomorrow will all work out as planned, get up early for a run, make a delicious breakfast, get supper in the crock pot and get MJ ready to go see DL.

0 comments: