Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Weekly Challange - Week Four



So with my vacation, my weight loss challenge has been stagnate. I will admit now I did not even weigh in last week and am seriously considering not stepping on the scale this week as I know I have gained. That being said, I think this weekly challenge was very timely - setting goals. First I am suppose to set my long and short term goals and then use small, non-food rewards to give you something to work for.


Short Term Goals

1. Being able to run 5 K again.

2. Exercise four times a week.

3. Actually record all the food I eat in weightwatchers.com

4. Avoid eating crappy for you food.


Short Term Rewards

1. Purchase a new itunes card to keep me motivated with new tunes.

2. If I do it for a month, I will splurge on a pedicure.

3. Seriously, if I don't start doing this, I will cancel my membership. I really love weight watchers online and keeping it is a reward.

4. I know this is stupid but the reward to this one is simply feeling good. Crappy food makes me feel icky.

Long Term Goals

1. Hit my goal weight. 135 pounds.

2. Finally be a size eight again (maybe even smaller).


Long Term Rewards

1. New clothes!!!

2. Feeling good in my own skin.



Now time to work towards my goals. Setting them is easy, obtaining them takes work. I start tomorrow, seriously. If anyone want to keep me in check, I encourage them to do so. PLEASE!!

Moi

0 comments: