Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Checking In

Hello to all. I am not even sure what to write today. I am still on vacation and the weather has been crappy so I have not done anything fun or exciting. Wait, I did one thing that was kind of out of the ordinary, I smoked a sheesha.

A friend of mine was home from Cairo and brought a sheesha home and some apple tobacco (awesome). Essentially, it is smoking flavoured tobacco through a water pipe. Yes, I smoked actual tobacco and not anything illegal.

Other than that I have been bumming around but not at the beach as I would have hoped. That will change tomorrow as I am going to the lake for the day and its even suppose to be nice out - hooray!!!

I have not counted a weight watcher point my whole holiday (we are on day 15) and really think there is something really wrong with the scale at my parents house cause when I stepped on it on the weekend, it said I stayed at the same weight as last week. Oh well, even if it is lying I love it for now.

I am off to do my anti-rain dance. If it rains tomorrow, I may just suck it up and drive home. If I am going to be stuck inside cleaning someones house, it might as well be mine. (Not that my parents force me to clean the house, I am compelled to do it by some sick voice in my head. Yes, I will come to your house if you want when its raining. When it starts to snow, I feel further compelled to bake and cook comfort food!!)

Moi

0 comments: