Monday, June 22, 2009

Off to a Good Start

I had a great Monday. I ate relatively well (considering that I had birthday pie, cookies, and ice cream sprung on me) and compensated with exercise. I had a non-planned cookie and a small scoop of ice cream but I also walked to and from work, went for a walk at lunch and did some gardening this evening. I only came out 0.5 points in the negative so that is great!

Plus I learned something kinda interesting. I know I live by a bunch of churches but there are four within a fifteen minute walk (and that is only in one direction). I think I am going to start looking at something close to home as there are no EMCC churches where I live (thanks for the tip Tyler).

That's all for now... I plan on getting up at 5 am to do some Jillian Micheal's shredding and need some shut eye.

Still motivated for now,
Moi

0 comments: