Sunday, June 28, 2009

15 Week Challange



I signed up for Amy's 15 Week Challenge. The basic idea started as a challenge to lose 15 pounds in 15 weeks. I think she is looking to lose her last 15 pounds, but it’s not limited to people who only have 15 pounds to lose. I got 30 and two pounds a week is not unreasonable. Plus she’s going to have food and fitness challenges every week.

Here are my reasons for wanting to do this challenge:

1. I hate to lose. I am a very competitive person, not saying I don't like it when others succeed but I like it when I do more. (I know I am a horrible person but at least I am honest about it.)

2. Amy’s going to have Workout Wednesdays and a Workout Challenge every week – and I’m so looking forward to incorporating some new ideas into my routine.

3. She’s got prizes! (Real, tangible prizes – not just feeling healthy and having a rockin’ bod!)
4. My holidays start in two days and I need motivation not to eat like a pig and lay around like a sloth.
Wish me luck.
Moi

0 comments: