Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Stupid Blog

Okay I have to admit I am a blogging idiot. I really don't know that much about anything on the blogging world if you don't including writing down my random thoughts and hitting publish post. So when my template crashed, I said a few swear words and starting googling (something I am good at).

It has taken me two days but I finally, finally have a semi working blog page that I kinda sorta like. Not exactly what I want but I don't even know how to get that. If anyone has any tips or tricks please let me know. It seriously took me two hours to figure out how to have three columns.

Moi

2 comments:

Barb said...

hey good job...It looks great.... I have no idea how to do any of the blog designing...three columns?? how do you do that??? LOL

E. Tyler Rowan said...

I'm blog impaired. No clue how to make it look nice! I won a beautiful design from Judi at Doodlebug Designs, and she is the one who made my blog pretty. If you decide it's worth paying for it - she was great to work with! :)