Tuesday, April 28, 2009

I Want My WHAT??? I Don't Think So

My daughter has an obsession that drives me nuts (well she actually has two). She is always putting things in her mouth!!! Everything and anything goes in there... toys, leaves, rocks, fingers. Not only is the things she sticks in her mouth dirty and disgusting but I am terrified she will choke.

Tonight while I was giving her a bath she would not take one of her bath toys out of her mouth. I asked her nice, not so nice, and repeatedly. She just smiled defiantly at me. So I fished it out of her mouth and told her that she was not getting it back unless she would not put it in her mouth. She started to wail! (It was one of those night.) I asked her if she even knew why she was crying and she said no (I know ridiculous). I took her out of the bathtub and was cuddling her when she cried that she wanted her daddy.

Okay what?? You want your who?? The person who you talk to once a week on the phone and haven't seen in over month?? I almost started crying myself.

Not a big deal, within 2 minutes she no longer wanted her dad and just wanted mommy. It doesn't mean that it wasn't like a dagger. I don't get it - what is the hold. If it was grandma, papa or auntie, it wouldn't be so bad. Why look up to a douchbag daddy??

Seriously, she hasn't seen her dad in so long she has made up a pretend daddy she plays with. The funniest thing about my little girl... when she is done playing with her boy toy, she eats him up!! Already a man eater.

Oh well, at least child support keeps coming in. That is what I am concerned about.

Moi

0 comments: