Monday, April 6, 2009

I Didn't Even Die!!

Yes, it is Monday and I am still here. I didn't die of a sinus cold or a soar throat this weekend. Oh and in case you were worried, my face didn't peal off because of a bad facial. I woke up Sunday a new woman and today was even better. I cleaned the house yesterday (well most of it) and did all my laundry - all that is left is the folding. And I am glad I did cause it is going to make the rest of my week a lot easier.

I am not bothered by the rest of the week, it will be fast and hectic and it won't matter. Beginning Thursday I start my holidays. For over a glorious week I will not have to go to work. Mind you I am eternally tied to my job by my blackberry (not that I mind, I don't mind really) but I will not be placing a foot in my office for a full week. I do love my job - please don't think I don't - but I get a full week to enjoy visiting with my sisters and nephew, I even plan to take a little tour to visit some old friends.

There is lots to do before I go. Cleaning, packing and all the fun stuff that goes with being away for a week.

Moi

0 comments: