Saturday, April 18, 2009

I Am Back!!

Hello all! I am back from my vacation. I went west to visit my sisters and had a blast. The drive was not even that bad (all eight hours of it). The Easter weekend was fantastic, we went to a birthday party, an Easter egg hunt and I helped my sister host an Easter dinner for 25 people.

Then came Monday. I will prefaces the story by letting you know I do not like my brother in law. He is an asshole. He is not nice to my sister or my nephew. He is selfish, knows it and has no problem with it. He and my sister are trying to sell there home and they had a viewing on Monday. We were suppose to take the kiddletts to the zoo but we had to make sure the house was spotless before we left. Needless to say, the BIL did nothing to help out and I LOST IT!! I yelled at him that he was a lazy ass that did not deserve my sister. I stormed out of the house (without any of my stuff) and drove to the mountains to see my other pregnant sister. Oops. The funniest thing is, he is not that mad at me. He knows he is an asshole and doesn't deserve my sister, I am just the one who said it.

That is okay, I am home now. Too tired and having too much to do to give all the details of my trip. I had so many things to write about before I began this post and now I can't think of anything else to say. Oh well, tomorrow is another day and I am sure I will have another story.

Goodnight all,
Moi

1 comments:

E. Tyler Rowan said...

Oh, Moi, you are so funny! I'm glad to hear your visit went well (with one tiny exception), and I'm bummed that we missed you. Next time, eh?