Monday, December 15, 2008

Goals Smoals

I am a little sad today. Well not sad so much as disappointed in myself. It is exactly three months since I have moved and things have not been going to my master plan (realizing that my master plan was a little unrealistic).

Goal I have not reached:

Be dating. By this time, I expected men in my new city to realize the wonderfulness that is me and be banging down my door in hopes to spend a few minutes with me. (OK so I have had a few people asked me out but no actual dates came about.)

Lose 20 pounds. Does gaining seven and losing six count? I really don’t care if its 10 days till Christmas, my weight loss is starting (AGAIN) today. One good thing about being slow at work for the holidays is that I can plan my point menu at work. I have up to Wednesday done.

Home renovations. Other than the few things my dad did when I first moved in, I have done nothing to improve the appearance of my home. I wanted to paint, put up new mouldings and interior doors, and maybe even decorate. As I look at my visa balance it may be a blessing in disguise that this task hasn’t been started.


Now don’t worry about me. I am not anywhere close to actually feeling too badly. These are all things that can be fixed. I can change my life to head towards my goals. Give me another three months and I could be dangerous!!

Moi

0 comments: