Saturday, December 20, 2008

Okay, So I Am A Bitch

So I always knew I had bitchy moments, who doesn't. Even my most saintliest of friends (and I do have a few) say and/or do bitchy things once in a blue moon. I never considered myself the bitchy ex-wife though (okay so technically I was never married but we were together for 6 years and had a kid).

One of the ladies I work with is going through a tough patch right now. She and her new boyfriend both have kids with a person they have gotten a divorce from. Anywhoo, everyone was discussing how unreasonable her boyfriend's ex-wife was being. Everyone in the room was shocked and appalled at the behaviour of this women, they could not believe her demands and how she wanted to control the situation. I listen to the stories and though "fuck, she sounds like me!!" Now there are differences between the two situations, but the similarities were close enough.

I happened to mention this to the ladies discussing the situation how I thought maybe I was a bitch and one of the women said "you are one act I would hate to follow." Oops. I never thought I was that bad. Oh well. To tell you the truth, its not like I am going to change anytime soon. The ex is rather irresponsible and he has a lot of proving to do to me before I let him have unlimited parenting rights. (I could go on and on about the irresponsibility of my ex but really I just get angry talking about it.)

So, I guess I am a bitchy ex-wife. I will wear it as a badge of honour. I know this will probably make Tyler sad but I am a happier person for being an ex-wife. I got the best of my ex by getting MJ and am no longer constantly fighting with the one I am suppose to love and support.

Love the ever bitchy Moi