Friday, December 12, 2008

Hello Again

I am wondering how that someone who basically has no life outside of work is too busy to write on her blog... Well that is not entirely true, I have had some social action in my life as of late (no actual dates mind you) but nothing that exciting.

Other than all the fun the flu brings the only thing to note is my ex has spent the last week at my house. He came up last Sunday when I had the flu (it was awful horrible stuff) and in a moment of weakness I asked him to come and help. He did and I do appreciate it but now he won't be going home till this Sunday and living with someone is driving my fucking crazy!!! He is only staying to take care of MJ so I can go to my Christmas party tomorrow night but I kinda want him gone. The reason he is here so long is that first I was sick, then MJ was sick, then he got sick and now its Friday and we agreed he would watch the kidlette tomorrow so I cannot really ask him to drive 2.5 hours back to where he lives just to turn around and drive back for tomorrow. (I would like to report that there has been no sex between me and the ex, a fact that I am proud of, he asked about it but that is always a bad road to go down.)

Well that is it for now. I will give a better post once he leaves and report on my party tomorrow and my potential dating action!!

Moi

0 comments: