Monday, April 26, 2010

Just Annoyed

Oh my, I am so annoyed today. Not at anything in particular just at everything. It is really ridiculous. I think its cause of the crappy things I put in my body today. My body is to the point where it reacts negatively to too much sugar and salt. This is good but weird.

Some of the things that annoyed me today:

  1. Yes, my desk is in a common area without walls. This does not give you the right to stand over me while I eat my lunch asking what I am eating. I don't care what you have for lunch, keep walking when you see me eating mine.
  2. When I pay for lunch, please pay me back. At least after the second time I remind you. My $8 lunch last week is costing my $30. This is hardly fair.
  3. Do not stand in front of my desk and have a conversation at ear splitting volumes. I do not walk into your office taking about my last gynecological exam. Please save me the details.
  4. Don't lie on your taxes and then brag about how much you get back. You are stealing and its illegal. I hope you get audited.
  5. When I lend you a book, two months is too long to keep it for. Read it and return it. Or don't read it. Just give me back my damn book.
  6. My child feels the need to stay up till 9:30 pm and then is a snarly bear in the morning.

Whew, that was a bit of a rant. I think its a great night for a good night's sleep and an early morning run. That always makes the day better. Plus I just got a new pair of runners. Not sure about them so it will be a couple of treadmill runs before the final decision is made.

1 comments:

Brandy said...

WHoa, breath in and out and repeat after me..... "I am better than anything else that annoys the mess out of me!" Just kidding I know we all get to a point with some people where we are tire of them taking advantage of us. I think I'd be in the same boat as you if I had to deal with some one like that. Here's to better days ahead with little to no annoyances!!!