Thursday, August 18, 2011

Here I Am...

Here I am again.  I am at the point in my life where I realize sometimes love just isn't enough - no matter what the cheesy love songs say.

No matter what I said or did I could not stop the inevitable and my family is now separated.  Not broken but just taking on a different but familiar form. Once again my family consists of me and my daughter. Danny has decided that he no longer would like to be a member of our family. He said he will make an effort to still see our daughter and we will see what the future brings.

I am holding up amazingly well at this point but I am sure I have a few sad days ahead. I am prepared for that. I also know that after those days and in between those days I am going to be in for a some happy days. This is fact. I will survive and will come out better.

This breakup maybe a horrible and aweful thing but I am going to make the best of a bad situation. I will learn from this and come out stronger.  I am survivor!!!

2 comments:

Spar-Mar Girl said...

I am so sorry you are going through this!! It sounds like you have your head in the right place. Know that I'm thinking about you and wishing you the best of everything! You ARE a survivor!!!

E. Tyler Rowan said...

A couple songs come to mind right now that might speak to your heart...

Stronger - Mandissa
Strong Enough - Matthew West
Bring the Rain - Mercy Me
Our God - Chris Tomlin
I will Rise - Chris Tomlin
Hold My Heart - Tenth Avenue North
Cry Out to Jesus - Third Day