Thursday, June 23, 2011

Ever Feel Like A Failure

Did you ever just have a poor pity me day? Today was that day for me. (Funny cause Tuesday was my birthday and it was a fabulous day.) There is way too much going on in my life and I feel I am not succeeding at any thing.

I am a person who like to win, who needs those successes in my life.  When I don't succeed, I truly take it personally.  I am not superwomen but yet hold myself to those superwomen ideals. I have come to the realization that I need to let some things go. By letting this go I will be able to focus on what is really important to me in the short term.

First I am going to start running.  I really miss it - the freedom, the ability to sleep and the me time. I am not going to start next Monday or when the weather get better.  I am starting tomorrow.

Also tomorrow, I am dropping my master class. It came way to quick and I am no where ready for it. Thinking about it makes me sick to my stomach.  Thinking about postponing the class makes me happy.  I am all about making me happy.

Our beautiful dog will be finding a new home.  I am in the process of finding her one. I am not in a rush to give her away but I am looking.  I went to one house tonight but I am unsure about the location (it is in a bad neighbourhood).  There is hope of finding her a home on an acreage with another dog.  Cross your fingers for me, I am hoping that will be her new forever home.

I need to concentrate on wedding planning. I feel like I have just let it go and it is coming quick. 

Tomorrow I am going to step on the scale for the first time in a week.  It is a scary prospect.  I have been trying to eat well but don't think I have always been successful at it.  Back on track tomorrow and food tracking. I am also going to looking into the options for my health care flex spending account to see what I can access. 

1 comments:

Spar-Mar Girl said...

I hear you on the poor pity me days! I've definitely had my share lately. I like your superwoman analogy too-it's so true. Congrats on not wallowing and putting a plan in place to make things better. Sounds like you're on the right track!!