Thursday, January 20, 2011

Need to Move

I need to get off my couch and move my ass.  I have no motivation to do anything lately, it is ridiculous.  The two mornings last week I woke up early to do my 30 day shred, my daughter got up too and cried inconsolably.  It doesn't help it is freezing cold out.  I can only bring myself to do hot yoga.  Tonight I have hot yoga.  Tomorrow I will get up and take my wonderful rambunctious dog for a run.  I will stop this self defeating cycle of sitting on my ass snacking the night away. 

My masters class is sucking out all my energy.  It is taking way more effort than I anticipated.  I am keeping my head above water which is good.  I am keeping on top of things and have made a calendar to map out the upcoming semester.  It is going to be hard but I am going to persevere. 

I need to move to relieve some stress.  I am going put together a exercise schedule an stick to it.  (As you can tell I am a little list oriented.)  This will work. I will ensure I have enough energy to follow through on my goals.

1 comments:

Dani said...

Good for you! I hope you have stuck with your exercising thus far. I can compare with you that going to school and having what I call "life" and trying to relax and STILL be able to exercise is hard. I am here for support if need be! I can give you motivation!