Sunday, October 3, 2010

Now is Time to Keep it Off

I cannot believe I won this month.  I guess that is what happens when you are training for a half marathon.  A half marathon I do believe I am ready for now.  I ran an never before accomplished 15K today.  It felt good.  I really should have packed some water with me but other than an aching hop for the last couple of kilometers and one pee break I did pretty good. 

I am hoping not to fall back into old crappy eating ways when I taper and the week after.  I would be okay just to maintain this month.  I will be going to San Francisco for 5 days so I will be eating out.  Plus there is Canadian Thanksgiving this weekend and I promised myself I could have pumpkin pie if I did a 10K run that day.

It funny, knowing that I am doing really good and lost the most weight this month you would thing I would 'reward' myself with something delicious.  Nope not this time.  This makes me want to work harder, not just to win more but to be a better me. 

2 comments:

E. Tyler Rowan said...

Yeah! You go girl!!!! Make sure you get pics from the big run. :)

Samantha Thomas said...

Good job!