Monday, September 27, 2010

Holy Crap Balls

I have my half marathon in 19 days and just realized I have not ran for a friggen week!!!!  That was stupid.  I felt like crap last week and the weather was awful and rainy most of the week. 

I went out today and totally sucked assballs (okay I do realize I am making up words here). 

This is all okay because I am going to work my butt off to get back into peak (read I won't die) shape.

Oh, also in good news...  My advisor for my master's program called today and if I don't register for a class this semester I have to either take a non-performance class (read do nothing and pay the university $400) or make up the time quick.  I am option to make it up. 

Anyone want to make bets on when I crack?  Soon me things.  lol

Have a wonderful Monday.

0 comments: