Sunday, August 16, 2009

Back From Holidays

Off the road again, I am finally off the road again. Been fantastic places and visited wonderful friends but I am ecstatic to be off the road again (sung to the melody of the Willie Nelson song).

I am back from a fantastic holiday. A week long holiday that involved lots of driving. A trip that was over 2,000 kilometers of driving. After all of that driving I am crowing myself the road trip queen. I avoided accidents (stupid boys with their trucks), only had one pee-pee car seat accident (MJ's not mine), got myself unstuck from 3 inches of mud, and had minimal car temper tantrums (for both MJ and me).

I had a great time and did a tonne of stuff. I got to visit my sisters, meet my new niece (so beautiful), visited some wonderful friends, died my hair, picked berries for an infomercial (random I know), went to the zoo, went to a beach party in 10 degree weather, and had a tonne of fun.

The only bad part about my trip was I left my blow drier at my sisters. Oh well, I always forget something. For the amount I travel I should be better at packing but I am not, something to strive for in the future.

Back to real life. I need to go to some laundry.

Moi

0 comments: