Thursday, December 3, 2009

Tough Week

So it was the weigh in this week and even thought I did not lose near the weight I wanted to (I know why I didn't) I am pleased to announce that I am no longer consider obese by my BMI. I did quit weight watchers this month and thought that I could continue eating healthy without tracking it, and I was wrong. I have started on the right track again and begun to lose www.livestrong.com to track my calories to ensure I am eating within my allotment.

My life has been hectic and crazy. With the craziness I had like crap these past two days. Partially cause I did so poorly in the competition this month, and then life has been stupid. I know emotional eating is not a good thing but I do it and sometimes feel out of control. (Honestly, it was pigging out on candy or taking up smoking again, much easy to put the candy back than quit smoking again.) Right now my life is causing me so much stress that my back is literally a ball of tight muscles. Nothing big at all but it all has been adding up. Its been a culmination of work, child, Christmas coming, money, vacation planning, baby daddy, and to top it all off I just realized I have mice in my house. Urrrggg.

I am going to have to make some tough choices but the easy one I made is the bad eating choices stop now. The next easy step is getting back on my treadmill (I was on it on Tuesday so it hasn't been that long). I will do this. I will.

This weekend

4 comments:

E. Tyler Rowan said...

I feel for your mouse issue - ick! Us too. And I totally relate to the emotional eating and being out of control. Sigh.

Ellura said...

Glad to hear you are back in control again. There are some things in life we can control and some that we can not. Even then, things seem to work out okay in the end. Way to hang on during a tough week.

Jewel said...

I am sorry things are so stressful for you right now!

But it is great to see you recognize it and are putting checks in place to keep you eating in a healthy place.

I sure can relate to you about tracking...I am working on an upcoming post about the same thing.

As soon as I stop tracking my weight stops falling.

I will have to check out Livestrong!

Mindy said...

Good job on getting back on track. i know what you mean about november being a hard month. i was feeling it too! i'm right there with ya girl and i'll pray that life gets better and quick! its so hard when you've got work and kids and every other thing but try to take care of you first... take a hot bath at least once a week and it'll help with those tight muscles. about the mice... lots of people have them. My suggestion: get a cat! :0)