Monday, May 9, 2011

More Big News

I know I haven't been blogging much lately and for that I am sorry.  I will try to do better in the future.  There has been tones going on in my life including, wait for it,

I GOT ENGAGED!!!!!!

After almost a decade of dating (with two brief breaks) the wonderful man I am in love with asked me to be his wife.  I have the most perfect ring (pics to be posted later).

I have no idea what to do for the wedding.  I do plan to run the Vegas 1/2 marathon in December but I don't know if I am a Vegas kind of bride.  Oh well, I will have fun planning.

Let me know if anyone has ideas.  Maybe a destination wedding?

4 comments:

Michelle said...

How fun, congradulations. I wouldn't do Vegas,you've been waiting a long time and so have your friends for this big day. Plann a great honeymoon and keep the wedding intimate.

Karilynn said...

I can totally make Vegas! ;) CONGRATS!! I've been noticing your relationship status change on facebook and was pretty sure this was the man you've been with for oh-so-long! Hugs! :)

Samantha Thomas said...

Congrats girl!!! Make Vegas be yoru bridal shower hahahaah. You could hope on a plane from there to hawaii and get married or something

Grace said...

Congratulations!